MOOCs gratuits : catalogue de cours en ligne ouverts et massifs
MOOC Code-based Cryptography
Code-Based Cryptography is an interesting candidate for post-quantum cryptography. This MOOC intends to cover the essentials about this topic: security-reduction proofs, possible attacks, proposals to reduce the key-size,etc.
Informations pratiques sur le MOOC Code-Based Cryptography
- Type: MOOC, cours en ligne, lectures and exercises
- Temps d'apprentissage: 5 semaines
- Niveau: à partir du master
- Temps d'apprentissage: 03:00 heures / semaine
- Langues: anglais
- Contenu: vidéos
- Public cible: étudiants en mathématiques et informatique
- Age attendu: 21 et +
- Droits: Creative Commons License BY-NC-ND
Description du MOOC Code-Based Cryptography
We all use cryptography in our daily lives. The security of the most popular Public-Key Cryptosystems are based either on the hardness of factoring or the presumed intractability of the discrete logarithm problem. Advances on these problems or the construction of large quantum computers would dramatically change the landscape : Code-Based Cryptography is a powerful and promising alternative.
The objective of this MOOC is to present the state of the art of these cryptosystems. This MOOC covers the essentials that you should know about this hot topic in Cryptography and Coding Theory : the security-reduction proofs, the possible attacks, several proposals to reduce the key-size, etc.
Plan du MOOC Code-Based Cryptography
- Week 1 : Error-Correcting Codes and Cryptography
- Week 2 : McEliece Cryptosystem
- Week 3 : Message Attacks (ISD)
- Week 4 : Key Attacks
- Week 5 : Other cryptographic constructions relying on coding theory
Each week the teachers will propose video lectures and exercises. At the end of the MOOC a statement of completion will be provided for learners having obtained the required score to the exercises and the final evaluation.
- Public visé : This MOOC is intended for undergraduate and Master's degree students in mathematics or computer science. Postgraduate students and researchers from the disciplines of computer algebra, coding theory and cryptography can also benefit from this MOOC. More widely, mathematicians, physicists or engineers interested in information and communication technologies and every person who wants to know more about cryptography, coding theory or code-based cryptography can be interested in this MOOC.
- Pré-requis : Knowledge about linear algebra, finite field and complexity theory is required.
Objectif pédagogique du MOOC Code-Based Cryptography
Objectif : To present the state of the art of these cryptosystems
DiffusionCode-based Cryptography (session 2)
- The course material and the contents produced by users are provided under Creative Commons License BY-NC-ND : the name of the author should always be mentioned ; the user can exploit the work except in a commercial context and he cannot make changes to the original work.